Quick 861DW 100% Original SMD Rework Station
- The Quick 861DW ESD is an inexpensive hot air station with a high power of 1000 watt and it has a maximum airflow of 120 litres per minute. This device is designed for soldering SMD components such as SOIC, QFP, PLCC, CHIP and BGA. Furthermore, the Quick 861DW is also suitable for drying, removing paint, melting, heating and disinfecting surfaces. Due to the high power and a ceramic heating element, rapid heating to the desired temperature is possible. The 861DW ESD has three channels where the temperature and the amount of airflow can be set and these settings can be memorized by the device.
- The Quick 861DW ESD uses a magnetic switch, which immediately activates the sleep mode when the handle is placed in the holder. Moreover, this device has an automatic cooling system, which allows for an extended service life of the heating element and the holder. The settings can be blocked by means of a password.
- Three programmable channels for temperature and airflow
- Magnetic handle switch for quick response operation
- Easy accurate and stable temperature setting
- Three supplied nozzles (Others on request)
- Size: 188 x 245 x 135mm (LxDxH)
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Temperature range: 100 - 500°C
- Airflow range: 6 - 200 ltr/min
Packing Details And Box Accessories
The 861DW ESD comes bundled with:
- Holder for the hot air handle
- EU power cord
- Spare fuse (10 A / 250 V, 5x 20 mm)
- Cap for the hot air exit
- 3 different nozzles (see image above; outside diameters 5.0mm, 6.4mm, 8.4mm)
- A conversion nozzle. This allows you to use any Aoyue nozzle on this station.